Since people have been asking I figure I’d just make a big fat post about it all.
You will need winrar to do this. You can get it here.
For Gameboy/Gameboy Advance Games:
- You will be running your games on visual boy advance.
- You can find probably any ROM (game) at emuparadise.org, but to make things easier I’ll just link you to the types of games.
For Nintendo DS Games:
- You should be using DeSmuME to play these (it can be a little slow on older computers).
- Emuparadise.org also has a buttload of ROMs for DS.
So yeah. There you go. You can now play Pokemon, Mario, or Legend of Zelda
in class on your laptop at home during your free time. Have fun!
DS pixel made by ~thekidnemo.
- surrealchamber likes this
- bohbynes reblogged this from preciousnugget
- chemirivas reblogged this from saschagersticle
- preciousnugget reblogged this from preciousnugget
- 323watts likes this
- magicpotatoez likes this
- hugbrick reblogged this from preciousnugget
- thespammmm likes this
- spacemodulator likes this
- likeatease likes this
- swichpaw reblogged this from hipsville
- iamthebaconator reblogged this from preciousnugget and added:
- hipsville reblogged this from saschagersticle
- scumofsociety likes this
- saschagersticle reblogged this from preciousnugget
- beautifulveins likes this
- iremade-findme-at-grahamchapman likes this
- coolandstressing reblogged this from preciousnugget
- tan-likethecolor likes this
- faustothepeople likes this
- nnagikarp likes this
- saschagersticle likes this
- wunderbird likes this
- diveinto-theheart reblogged this from preciousnugget